Saturday, December 29, 2012

[Night Time] + [Words]

It appears that my new photo challenge technique is combining topics. :-) I really like to read, and I do most of my reading at night. I recently became the owner of a Kindle, so now I have a new method for reading my words. Now there's a whole range of opinions on the legitimacy of reading on an electronic device. I've known people on both sides of the line. Are e-readers the wave of the future, or unwelcome impostors? That's depends on your view, but I guess I've settled for a compromise. I still love my real, paper books and I hope I always will. You can't really replace the feeling of a book between your hands. At the same time, I've realized that an e-reader will enable me to access books more easily and save space on my shelves (plus it should be a lot easier to travel with!). So I intend to keep using both.  



No comments:

Post a Comment