Monday, June 23, 2008

Graduation

The last few weeks have been full of exciting events. First off was graduation on the 7th. We have a really nice ceremony at church, full of our own Westminster traditions. One is the charge from the pastor, which was excellent. Another is participation from the graduates. I decided to do a speech. If you heard the speech, you know why it was such a big deal. If you didn't, let me just say God answered my prayers and it went much better than I expected it to.
Yet another tradition is the presentation of diplomas by the parents, sometimes accompanied by another speech. Here's Mom and Dad presenting my diploma.
Here's the gal graduates gathering for a picture after the ceremony.

It was a great day, and one that I'll remember for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment