Monday, May 4, 2009

Evening of the Arts

April was a busy month. One of those busy-ness factors has gone away now--we had our church's Evening of the Arts on Friday night. I had two things to prepare for it: a quartet piece I was part of, and the program. The program took more time, but the quartet made me more nervous. Christina, I, and our very good friends the Tuck twins decided to play a violin/flute arrangement of Pachelbel's Canon in D. It was a great idea, but I was really wanting it to go well, and there were a lot of things that could have gone wrong. It went great, though. We stuck together through the whole thing. The entire evening went very well, and I think everyone enjoyed it. The purpose of Evening of the Arts is to provide an opportunity for all of us to use the talents God has given us to honor Him, and I think that was certainly done.

What would a blog post be without pictures? So here are some more random things I took for my class.








No comments:

Post a Comment