Monday, December 6, 2010

I know...

It seems like every winter I just start dropping out of the blogosphere for long periods of time. I'm sorry. I'd say it won't happen any more, but that probably wouldn't be realistic. Part of the problem is that the thing that normally gets me blogging is pictures. Right now I spend most of my day inside working on school, where inspiration for photography tends to be pretty minimal. No pictures, hence no blog posts.

School right now is two Whitefield classes. I'm taking Foundations of Christian Culture and Biblical Discipleship. Biblical Discipleship is the first of Whitefield's counseling classes, an area that I recently got more interested in. It's a really good, practical class. The culture class is a little harder for me, but it's still good. I'm really looking forward to Christmas break, which is just around the corner...

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know you're alive in the blogosphere. :) And I know what you mean; up until I was posting recipes, I didn't blog that much either because I didn't have many photography opportunities. Who knows, maybe it will snow soon, providing a new array of photography possibilities. :)

    ReplyDelete