Sunday, May 23, 2010

My first week back

I guess I'm due for another blog post.  It's been a fairly low-key week.  It's nice to come back and have things be familiar.  I know where to find most of the things I need in the grocery store (it can be so time-consuming to learn a new store).  The kids know me better this time.  I now have the privilege of being addressed by name by Nora, the littlest one ("Ashee!  Ashee!" when she wants to get my attention).  I know several of the families at church, so I don't feel like a complete stranger there.  It's just good to be able to come back and sort of pick up where I left off.

We went to the zoo with another family on Wednesday.  Here's a handful of pics from that.



Not every zoo has banyan trees with vines to swing on.  



On Saturday Miss Sydney had a ballet recital which we all got to go and watch.  Good job, Sydney!


So there's my week in a nutshell. 

1 comment:

  1. We missed you at small group last night, but I know you are doing what the Lord has called you to at this time. Enjoy it all, Ashley! Thanks for the photos, too. They are a fun way to experience your days with you - sort of. :)
    ....I could almost feel the dizziness from swinging on the vines...

    ReplyDelete