Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just an Ordinary Day

Is it weird to blog about plants? Anyway, this is my 7-Up plant which has been blooming lately. It's got these delicate little peach colored flowers, as you can see. It has other nice qualities, though, like smelling just like 7-Up soda, and being fuzzy all over. What more could you ask for in a plant--looks good, smells good, and feels good to the touch. They're apparently not very common, so I'm indebted to one of our friends who works for a nursery and is a plant expert for finding one for me.
And here's my other photography subject for today--my violin. For being such an important part of my life, it's sadly absent from my pictures. I'll probably take more of these, so violin pics will probably show up on here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment